Inside Sales – Sarasota, FL
Harmar is currently seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to be focused exclusively on Harmar’s B2B accessibility product sales.
*Communicate with purchasers via the phone, email and fax interpreting their product needs and transferring them into CRM, to quote, follow-up, and prospect new business.
*Answer customer questions about products, prices, qualifications for government contracts, availability and product uses along with proper application of products.
*Contact regular and prospective customers to explain product features and solicit orders.
*Provide customers with product literature, catalogs and other information as requested.
*Recommend products to customers, based on needs.
*Organize and proactively maintain contact with key accessibility accounts.
*Keep informed and promote products and current promotions.
*Must be willing to travel occasionally to customers and trade shows when necessary (less than 10%).
*Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- 1+ years of previous sales experience, preferably within the durable medical equipment or related field;
- Must have a valid Driver’s License;
- Must be reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfill obligations;
- Must be able to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work;
- Must be computer literate;
- Must be able to demonstrate reasonable and sound judgment;
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook.