Calculator Support Page
Many issues can be resolved by following these simple steps:
- Use Incognito Mode: If you’re experiencing problems with the calculator, try opening it in ‘Incognito Mode’ or ‘Private Browsing’ mode in
your browser. You can usually do this by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+N (Mac). This mode prevents your browser from using cached data and often resolves issues.
- Clear Your Browser Cache: If using incognito mode doesn’t resolve the problem, you can try clearing your browser’s cache. Here’s how:
- For Google Chrome: Click the three dot menu, go to ‘Settings,’ scroll down to ‘Privacy and security,’ and click ‘Clear browsing data.’ Choose the time range and types of data you want to clear, then click ‘Clear data.’
- For Mozilla Firefox: Click the three line menu, go to ‘Options’ (or ‘Preferences’ on Mac), select ‘Privacy & Security,’ and click ‘Clear Data.’ Choose the types of data to clear and click ‘Clear.’
- For Microsoft Edge: Click the three dot menu, go to ‘Settings,’ scroll down to ‘Privacy, search, and services,’ and click ‘Choose what to clear’ under ‘Clear browsing data.’ Choose the types of data to clear and click ‘Clear.’
- For Safari: Click ‘Safari’ in the menu bar, select ‘Preferences,’ go to the ‘Privacy’ tab, and click ‘Manage Website Data.’ You can remove stored data for specific websites or click ‘Remove All’ to clear all website data.
Following these steps often resolves many common issues. If you continue to experience problems, please email us with detail instruction and your contact information for further assistance.