Micro Power Chair Lift
Swing-away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer
Take back your freedom and enjoy traveling with your small powerchair or manual wheelchair with the AL050 micro outside lift!
- The AL050 is optimal for smaller powerchairs and manual wheelchairs up to 135 lb.
- Compatible with most sedans, minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- The micro outside lift is complete with powered lifting with manual folding when not in use for easy travel and storage.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
with the 23.5" x 33" wheel cradle
- Carries virtually all travel scooters and micro power chairs
- 4 secure tie-downs
- No power chair modifications
- Power lift and manual fold
- License plate mount included
- Swing-away option available
- Lifting Capacity135 lb
- AccommodatesManual wheelchairs Small power wheelchairs
- Installed Weight67 lb
- Platform Size23.5" x 33"
- Hitch ClassI or greater
- PoweredManual fold
- IncludedAL107 hitch post
AL126 class II adapter
License plate mount
- Securement4 manual straps
- Available Option(s)Battery pack
License plate riser
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“This hitch lift is a great solution to traveling with a wheelchair. My son’s chair fits perfectly on the lift and he loves that he doesn’t need to rely on rentals when out in stores.”
“I love it – I was nervous at first to drive with my husband’s powerchair on the back of the car, but it was a breeze! This season, he hasn’t missed one softball game of our granddaughter’s.”
“The swing-away option is a must-have. It’s so easy to load and unload groceries from the back.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)