- Homes (Residential)
Going up? The Pinnacle SL300 is here to help you take that step towards accessing every floor in your home. With a lifting capacity of 300 lb, the SL300 provides riders with the confidence to go up and down their stairs safely and comfortably.
- No grease or lubrication equals no mess! Cleaner for you, your home, and pets.
- Efficient motor with a nylon polymer gear/worm drive provides up to 60 up and down cycles on batteries during a power outage.
- Narrow staircase? No problem. When folded, the SL300 is the most compact stairlift in the industry, with the rail mounting 1” from the wall and standing at 3” tall to help keep out of sight.
- Safety first! Buckle up with the seat belt for a safer trip up and down your stairs.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
for easier control
comfort and security
seat for an easier and safer
exit from the seat
send your seat
- The over-sized worm gear offers greater stability
- Lubrication free, keeps you, your stairs and even your pets free from a mess
- Symmetrical design provides industry's most compact folded width
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit away from staircase
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Safety sensors in the footrest and optional in the chassis will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- Weight Capacity300 lb (136 kg)
- Seat SizeSeat: 19" W x 16" D
Back: 16.5 W x 9.5" H
- Speed20 FPM
- Folded Width11"; 13.6" with folding rail
- Track Length15'6" Standard
Up to 36'
- Incline Limits32° - 45°
- Drive SystemNylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
- Safety Features• Seat belt
• Overspeed brake
• Audible alert system
• Swivel seat with interlock
•Footrest obstruction sensor
- Options• Retractable seat belt
• Automatic folding rail
• Chassis obstruction sensor
• Extra rail
• Manual lowering tool
No Accessories Available.
• 10-Year on Gear Rack
• 1-Year on Battery
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I needed a stairlift because it was so hard for me to go up and down the stairs – I was always afraid of falling. I had to hold onto the banister with both hands and put both feet on each step. Now, I can get up and down the stairs and outside without being so worried!”
“I was looking for a stairlift for my mother – she’s going on 92 years now and she has mobility issues. She loves the straight stairlift from Harmar. Great crew, great installation. Everything was just wonderful. We couldn’t be happier with it.”
“Before getting my SL300, I took my stairs very cautiously. I used to have to count each stair when going down so I don’t miss one. I’m so grateful for my stairlift because I don’t have to dread taking the stairs.”