Pinnacle Premium Stairlifts
- Homes (Residential)
You deserve to have access to every floor in your home. The Pinnacle SL600 is here to help you take back your freedom. With a lifting capacity of 350 lb, this straight stairlift provides riders with the confidence to go up and down their stairs safely and comfortably.
- No grease or lubrication equals no mess! Cleaner for you, your home, and pets.
- Efficient motor with a nylon polymer gear/worm drive provides up to 60 up and down cycles on batteries during a power outage.
- Narrow stairways? No problem. When folded, the SL600 is just 10.5” wide, which provides plenty of room for other household members and guests to easily access the stairs.
- Safety first! Buckle up with the retractable seat belt for a safer trip up and down your stairs.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
inform the user when the
lift is ready to operate
comfort and security
for easier control
seat for an easier and safer
exit from the seat
ride up and down your stairs
call or send your seat
- Narrowest stairlift in the industry – folds as narrow as 10.5” when footrest and seat are folded!
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth and quiet ride
- No grease or lubrication required for nylon polymer gear rack; low maintenance and easy to clean
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy and ergonomic operating control and condition indicator lights
- Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
- Comfortable upholstered seat with full-sized backrest and standard retractable seat belt
- Safety sensors in the footrest and chassis will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- Options/Accessories: Key lock to protect from unauthorized use, Folding rail (increases minimum folded width to 13.0"), Additional track over 16'
- Weight Capacity350 lb (159 kg)
- Seat Size19" W x 16" D x 18" H
- Speed20 FPM
- Folded Width10.5", 13.6" with folding rail
- Track Length15'6" Standard; up to 70'
- Incline LImits32° to 45°
- Drive SystemNylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
- Safety Features• Final Limit Switch
• Chassis Obstruction Sensors
• Centrifugal Overspeed Brake
• Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch
• Bi-directional Footrest Obstruction Sensor
- Options• Automatic folding rail
• Key lock
• Extra rail
• Manual lowering tool
No Accessories Available.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I couldn’t be happier with the Pinnacle. I’m so glad I made this choice for my home. I feel safe going up and down the stairs again, and it’s never in the way for my grandkids!”
“I used to be the one to bring the laundry up to the second floor. But now that my wife can use her Pinnacle, she’s more than happy to ride upstairs with some fresh bedding or towels in her lap.”
“My husband and I take turns using our stairlift. Since we were both athletes, our knees aren’t what they used to be. So, the call-send feature on the Pinnacle’s remotes is a lifesaver! If he rides it up to the second floor, I can call it right back down to me when I need it.”