Pinnacle Heavy-duty Stairlift
- Homes (Residential)
Need a lift? The Pinnacle SL600HD is here to help you take that step towards accessing every floor in your home. With a higher lifting capacity of 600 lb, this seat is here to ensure you have a secure and comfortable ride to the next floor.
- No grease or lubrication equals no mess! Cleaner for you, your home, and pets.
- Efficient motor with a nylon polymer gear/worm drive provides a smooth ride and up to 60 up and down cycles on batteries during a power outage.
- The high-backed, extra wide chair, stationary armrests, and reinforced footrest offer stability for rides and transfers.
- Safety first! Buckle up with the retractable seat belt for a safer trip up and down your stairs.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
support and comfort
comfort and security
seat for an easier and safer
exit from the seat
footrest stop lift when an
obstruction is present
ride up and down your stairs
call or send your seat
- Industry-best 600 lb capacity
- Seat swivels 85° at the upper landing for easy dismount or transfer
- Up to 40' of travel
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for a smooth and quiet ride
- Low Maintenance
- Operating control in the armrest
- Comfortable, plush upholstered seat
- Safety sensors in the footrest and chassis will stop the lift if it meets an onstruction
- Options/Accessories: Key lock to protect against unauthorized use
- Weight capacity600 lb (272 kg)
- Incline Limits27° - 48° (inclines above 45° may require local jurisdiction approval)
- Speed14 FPM
- Folded Width17" from wall
- Track Length15'6" standard; up to 40'
- Seat size18.5" x 14"
- Drive SystemNylon Polymer Helical Worm Gear
- Power24V DC
- Safety Features• Obstruction Sensors
• 85° Seat Swivel Interlock
• Seat Belt
• Centrifugal Overspeed Brake
- Options• Key Lock
• Extra Rail
• Manual Lowering Tool
No Accessories Available.
10-Year on Gear Rack
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I can safely access both floors in my home with my stairlift. It allows me to move comfortably in and out of my chair with its swivel seat and sturdy armrests.”
“I feel unstoppable now that I have a lift I can trust to get me safely from floor to floor. And with the key lock, I know my granddaughter is safe when she comes over – no unexpected trips on the steps for her!”
“Now that I’ve been using my stairlift, I can’t imagine going back. I used to sit on the stairs and scoot either up or down the steps to get to where I wanted to go. I can enjoy the ride now!”