Rubber Threshold Ramps
Easy to Use, Easy to Install
- Homes (Residential)
Don’t be tied down by single steps and thresholds – Harmar has designed a sturdy, long-lasting ramp to help you get where you want, when you want, with ease! With a weight capacity of 850 lb, rubber threshold ramps are excellent accessibility solutions to help you and your mobility device enter and exit your home or difficult to access rooms within your house.
- The rubber threshold ramps are great for indoor or outdoor use, whether you need a boost over pesky curbs or help with that single step into your home.
- Offered in multiple dimensions, rubber threshold ramp assembly does not require any tools or hardware. Simply line up the pieces and fit into place!
- Heavy powerchairs and larger scooters are no match for rubber threshold ramps’ weight capacity of 850 lb!
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
- Durable, non-slip rubber material
- Accomodates thresholds up to 4" high
- ADA Compliant
- Modular design adds ½” sections to 1” base sections
- Beveled sides to prevent trip hazard and supply ingress/egress from the side
Weight Capacity850 lb
Usable Ramp Width36"
Available Ramp Dimensions• 1" high (12" l x 39" w)• 1.5" high (18" l x 41" w)• 2" high (24" l x 41" w)• 2.5" high (30" l x 42.5" w)• 3" high (36" l x 44.2" w)• 3.5" high (42" l x 46" w)• 4" high (48" l x 46" w)
No Accessories Available.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I love my rubber ramp – it’s sturdy, durable, helps me get in and out of my house. I don’t have to worry about it breaking. It’s great!”
“I didn’t realize how simple it was to solve my biggest stressor: getting in and out of my home. I only needed to maneuver over one step to get through my door and this rubber ramp was all I needed.”