Plan ahead with Harmar’s versatile hitch-mounted fusion lift, the AL001. Designed to transport scooters, manual wheelchairs, and powerchairs, this powerhouse lift offers a carrying capacity up to 500 lb! Virtually any mobility device fits on the oversized platform with no required modifications to your chair.
- The AL001 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, and scooters up to 500 lb.
- Go virtually anywhere with your lift – compatible with sedans, minivans, SUVs, and vans
- This fully manual hitch-mounted lift is easy to store when not in use.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
storage when not in use
- Oversized platform carries virtually all scooters and powerchairs
- Fully-manual outside carrier
- No scooter or chair modifications necessary
- Folds when not in use
- Lifting Capacity500 lb
- AccommodatesManual wheelchairs Power wheelchairs Scooters
- Installed Weight84 lb
- Platform Size28" x 48" platform with a 60" folding ramp
- Hitch ClassII or III
- Available Option(s)Cover
No Accessories Available.
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“It’s been so easy running errands and going to see friends since getting my vehicle lift! I can easily load my scooter onto the platform, secure it, and get going.”
“I can’t image going anywhere without my scooter. Now that I have a reliable lift, I don’t have to worry about whether there will be a scooter at the grocery store for me to use. Easy-peasy – I can just guide my scooter off the lift and shop!”
“My husband’s powerchair fits safely on our hitch lift. We love it.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)