Tilt-N-Tote Wheelchair Lift
Do you need a lighter lift for your manual wheelchair? Harmar has your back. Compatible with sedans, minivans, SUVs, vans, and trucks, these trusty, compact hitch-mount lifts are optimal for helping you transport your wheelchair with ease.
- The AL003 is great for manual wheelchairs up to 100 lb.
- Compatible with most sedans, minivans, SUVs, vans, and trucks.
- Lift your mobility device with the fully manual hitch-mounted (outside) lift.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
- Carries manual wheelchairs
- Tilting joint for roll-on ease
- Unique, adjustable hold-down arm
- Folds down to allow access to tail and lift gate
- No wheelchair modifications necessary
- Folds up when not in use
Lifting Capacity100 lb
AccommodatesManual folding wheelchairs
Installed Weight25 lb
Platform Size14" x 30"
Hitch ClassI or greater
Securement Option(s)Manual hold-down arm
Available Option(s)Manual folding wheelchairs
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I used to struggle getting my daughter’s wheelchair into our car’s trunk. But since the Tilt-N-Tote was introduced, it’s been so much easier to travel with her own, personal chair.”
“My mom always complained about the lack of space in my car for her wheelchair and never liked using the chairs her physician offered during her check-ups. Since I had the lift installed, it’s been so much easier to take her for her visits and she’s much more comfortable.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)