Micro Outside Lift
Swing-away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer.
Traveling with a mobility scooter doesn’t have to be difficult. The AL010 micro outside lift is a lighter, prime choice to help you bring your compact scooter wherever life brings you. Simply anchor your scooter with the securement straps and adjustable wheel cradle and enjoy your freedom.
- The AL010 is a great choice for smaller mobility scooters up to 135 lb.
- Compatible with most sedans and minivans.
- Enjoy the powered lifting feature when loading and unloading your scooter and manual fold design for safe storage when not in use.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
cradle extends up to 42.25"
- Carries virtually all 3- and 4-wheel micro scooters and power chairs
- 4 secure tie-downs and rear wheel cradle
- No scooter or chair modifications required
- Power lift and manual fold
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Swing-away option available
Lifting Capacity135 lb
Installed Weight71 lb
Platform Size23.5" X 33"
adjustable wheel cradle extends up to 42.25"
Hitch ClassI or greater
Securement4 manual straps
Rear wheel cradle
Available Option(s)Battery pack
License plate riser
Available Documents & Literature
Included: AL107 hitch post
AL126 class II adapter
License plate mount
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I used to worry about going to the grocery store because when I first got my scooter, I didn’t think to look into scooter lifts. So, I didn’t have a way to bring it shopping with me. Now that I have a tool to help me travel with my scooter, I have one less thing to worry about.”
“At first, I was worried I would have such a rough time driving around with a scooter on the back of my car. But I had such an easy time adjusting to my new lift!”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)