Profile Micro Scooter Lift
Swing-away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer.
We understand that every situation is unique, which is why our AL015 universal micro scooter lift is a great choice to help you transport your scooter. Optimal for scooters with a wheelbase up to 36”, the AL015 can accommodate a three-wheel scooter, or you can choose an additional wheel cradle to bring your scooter on virtually any outing.
- The AL015 is great for scooters with up to a 36” wheelbase weighing up to 150 lb.
- Compatible with most sedans.
- Easily lift your scooter with the fully powered lifting.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
arm for securement
- Simple, lightweight design with greater visibility
- Class I hitch capable
- Fully automatic hold-down foot with rear wheel cradle
Lifting Capacity150 lbs
AccommodatesSmaller scooters up to 36" wheelbase
Installed Weight65 lb (3-wheel cradle standard)
70 lb (4-wheel cradle option)
Platform Size22.5" x 40"
Hitch ClassI or greater
Available Option(s)Battery pack
IncludedAL126 class II adaptor
SecurementAutomatic hold-down foot Front and rear wheel cradle
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“This universal micro scooter lift is a great solution for my little scooter and car. I have great visibility behind when it’s folded up and it’s light enough that I don’t need a truck.”
“I loved that I didn’t need to look for a larger car to accommodate my lift and scooter – it’s very comforting that I can continue to drive my car and bring my scooter with me when I run errands. It’s so easy!”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)