Swing-away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer
Take control and go where you want, when you want with the lightweight power tote AL030. Designed specifically to carry manual wheelchairs, this lift enables users to easily roll wheelchairs on and off the device for easy transportation.
- The power tote is optimal for manual wheelchairs up to 100 lb.
- Compatible with sedans, minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- The AL030 is complete with powered lifting and manual folding for easy loading/unloading and storage when not in use.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
- Carries manual wheelchairs
- One-switch operation
- Unique, adjustable hold down arm
- No wheelchair modifications necessary
- Folds up when not in use
- Swing-Away option available
Lifting Capacity100 lb
AccommodatesManual folding wheelchairs
Installed Weight49 lb
Platform Size14" x 30"
Hitch ClassI, II, or III
PoweredPower lifting and manual fold
SecurementManual hold-down arm
Available Option(s)Battery pack
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“The power tote has made getting around so much easier. Instead of struggling to get my wheelchair into the back seat, now I can simply roll it onto the lift, power into position, and away I go. Saves room, too!”
“It’s so easy for my wife to use. If I want to go shopping with her, now we can easily bring my wheelchair with us. She loves the company during her outings, and it’s great to be able to feel at peace when driving around.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)