Economy Inside Lift
Small but mighty, the AL055 hoist lift is here to help you transport your manual wheelchairs, micro/travel scooters, and powerchairs. Simply hook your mobility device to the hoist and help guide it into your vehicle’s trunk for safe and secure travel. Lightweight and compact, this lift is designed for easy assembly and disassembly.
- The AL055 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, travel/micro scooters, and powerchairs weighing up to 200 lb.
- Compatible with a variety of sedans, minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- This lift is complete with powered lifting and manual rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
your powerchair or
scooter to the hoist
- Lightweight and compact
- Heaviest component is 23 lb
- Small enough to mount in the trunk or cargo area
- Easy to disassemble for storage
- Powered lifting with manual rotation
- Remote control included
Lifting capacity200 lb
AccommodatesManual Wheelchairs, small powerchairs, and scooters
Installed Weight40 lb
PoweredManual rotation, Powered lifting
Adjustable Length23” – 34”
Available OptionsBattery pack
ExtensionFixed arm with adjustable strap
No Accessories Available.
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I love my little hoist lift. It fits perfectly in my trunk and is strong enough to safely bring my scooter into my car – I no longer have to worry about injuring my back by lifting my own scooter.”
“Lifting my wife’s little powerchair into our car was getting cumbersome and dangerous. My knees and back often ached after straining to do the lifting. This lift is a lifesaver!”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device