Heavy Duty Universal Scooter Lift
Swing-away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer
Make traveling with your scooter easy with the AL100 or AL100HD! Whether you need a simple lift or something with a little more lifting power, these hitch-mounted lifts will save you some transportation trouble and room in your vehicle’s cargo area.
- The AL100 and AL100HD are optimal for scooters up to 350 lb or 400 lb (for HD).
- Compatible with most minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- This lift series is complete with fully powered lifting and folding when not in use.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
raise and lower the
platform with ease.
secures your scooter.
prevents the scooter
from moving around.
Strips platforms are engineered
for maximum strength.
- Carries virtually all scooters
- Automatic hold-down foot
- No scooter modifications
- Accommodates scooters with a wheelbase of up to 42"
- License plate mount included
- Swing-away option available
Lifting Capacity400 lb
Installed weight84 lb
Platform Size26" x 39" adjustable cradle extends up to 46"
Hitch ClassIII or Greater
IncludedAL123HD class III heavy duty hitch adaptor
AL107 hitch post
License plate mount
SecurementAutomatic hold-down foot
Rear wheel cradle
Available Option(s)Battery pack
License plate riser
No Accessories Available.
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I’ve had my AL100 for years. It’s true BLUE, easy to use, and stands up against the harshest of climates.”
“I was apprehensive about driving around with a lift on the back of my van, but it took no time to get used to it! It’s a breeze to bring my scooter on my errands with my AL100.”
“I’m so glad I opted to get the swing-away option – what a life saver!”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)