Profile Scooter Lift
Swing away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer
Where will you go first with the AL160 hitch-mounted lift? This outside lift is designed to transport your power scooter safely and securely without any modifications required to your mobility device.
- The AL160 is optimal for power scooters with a wheelbase between 30” and 42”, weighing up to 350 lb.
- Compatible with minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- This lift is complete with fully powered lifting and folding capabilities.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
and key lock
- Streamlined silhouette
- Fully-powered, hold-down foot secures scooter automatically
- Lightweight - just 74 lbs. installed
- Fits virtually all 3-wheel scooters with wheelbase between 30" and 42"
- Fits virtually all 4-wheel scooters up to 42" wheelbase
- License plate holder included
- Available options: Battery Pack, Swing-Away, Scooter Covers
Lifting Capacity350 lb
AccommodatesScooters up to 42" wheelbase
Installed Weight74 lb
Platform Size25" x 25" adjustable cradle extends up to 33"
Hitch ClassI or greater
IncludedAL123 class III hitch adaptor, AL107 hitch
Rear wheel cradle
Available Option(s)Battery pack
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“The AL160 profile lift is ideal for my scooter. Its open platform frame allows for great visibility when driving without my scooter and has plenty of capacity for when I need to take it along.”
“I love that there isn’t a huge platform – this lift is sleek, but powerful enough to lift my scooter and let my husband and I travel without worry.”
“The fact that I don’t have to do any of the heavy lifting is phenomenal. All I have to do is load my scooter onto the device and flip a switch.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)