Low Profile Hoist Lift
Does your lighter mobility device need a lift? Make it simple with the low profile AL215 hoist lift. Designed for ease of use and affordability, this hoist lift offers adjustable arm height, a weather-resistant remote control, and accommodates many types of mobility devices.
- The AL215 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, scooters, and powerchairs weighing up to 250 lb.
- Compatible with a variety of minivans, SUVs, vans, and trucks; and enables you to maintain the use of your vehicle’s backup camera.
- This low-profile hoist lift is complete with power lifting and manual rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
control with soft-touch buttons
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
- Light duty, economical yet effective solution
- Manual rotation with mechanical stop
- Extremely adjustable base and arm height with adjustable boom strap
- Standard installation is for Passenger side. For Driver side option the DS01 must be included.
- Weather-resistant hand control
- Integrated, offset post allows mobility device to be delivered to the side of the vehicle
- Docking device included
- Lifting capacity250 lb
- AccommodatesManual wheelchairs
- Installed Weight42 lb
- Included AccessoriesUniversal base adapter
- PoweredManual rotation
- Arm Height26" - 34"
- Arm Length21" - 32"
- SecurementDocking device
- Available OptionsBattery pack
No Accessories Available.
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I didn’t want anything big or clunky on my car, but I needed a lift to help me with my scooter. I was shown the low-profile lift and instantly knew that was what I was looking for. Now, I can go get my errands done without stressing over loading up my scooter to my car.”
“We love the AL215. It’s really been a big life-saver when we know there’ll be a lot of walking involved because we don’t have to question whether my dad’s scooter can come, or if we need to rely on rentals for him.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device