Axis II / Double Axis Inside Lift
Don’t stress over transportation options for your mobility device – Harmar’s AL225 hoist lift could be a simple solution to help you take back your freedom. Designed to lift a variety of mobility devices, this hoist lift not only does the heavy lifting for you, but enables you to maintain the use of your vehicle’s backup camera.
- The AL225 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 250 lb.
- Compatible with minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- This hoist lift is completed with dual axis, which provides full powered lifting and rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
remote control with soft-touch
buttons complete with magnetic
strip for easy storage – wireless key
- Dual axis for powered rotation and lifting
- Adjustable arm height
- Weather-resistant remote control (wireless option available)
- Passenger side standard; ask about driver side option
- Offset post for mobility device’s safe unloading on side of vehicle
Lifting capacity250 lbs
Installed Weight55 lbs
Included AccessoriesUniversal base adapter
Arm Height30" - 40"
Adjustable Length21" – 32"
Available OptionsBattery pack
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“If my head wasn’t attached to my body, I’d have lost it forever ago – so, the fact the remote is attached to the lift and has that magnetic strip for easy storage is perfect for me! No chance misplacing it, ever.”
“I never knew how much I needed a scooter lift until I was in a dealership with my granddaughter. I don’t have to strain my back or dread having to go out when I need my scooter. This lift really puts my mind at ease now.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device