Are you ready for an adventure? Easily bring your scooter or powerchair along! Designed specifically for RVs, the AL300RV can safely handle the added stress while on the road.
- The AL300RV is optimal for powerchairs and scooters up to 350 lb.
- Compatible specifically with RVs.
- The RV lift is complete with powered lifting with manual folding when not in use for easy travel and storage.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
- Engineered to handle the added stress from RVs
- Carries virtually all scooters AND power chairs
- 4 Self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors
- No scooter or power chair modifications
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Drop Hitch Adapter standard (adjustable up to 26" hitch height)
- Pusher Hitch Adapter upgrade available (adjustable up to 32" hitch height)
- Lifting capacity350 lb
- AccommodatesPower wheelchairs Scooters
- Installed weight82 lb
- Platform Size26" x 39" adjustable cradle extends up to 46"
- Hitch ClassIII or greater
- PoweredManual fold
- IncludedAL107 hitch post
H300102 class III reinforced hitch adapter
License plate mount
- Securement4 self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors
Rear wheel cradle
- Available Option(s)Battery pack
No Accessories Available.
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“Since retiring, my husband and I have been on the road more than at home! So, when we decided to invest in an RV, we realized we needed a way to carry my scooter. We couldn’t be more excited about our AL300RV lift! Easy to use and so reliable.”
“My job requires a lot of travel, so may family and I live in an RV and are always on the move. My daughter’s powerchair fits perfectly on our RV lift and I know it’s secure during our long drives.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)