Heavy Duty Fusion Lift - XL
Swing-away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer
Designed to lift the widest variety of powerchairs and scooters, the AL301LX and AL301XLHD is a premier choice to help make your travels easier! The adjustable wheel cradles and self-tensioning Q’Straint retractors will keep your larger mobility device safe and secure as you hit the road.
- The AL301XL and AL301XLHD are optimal for larger scooters and powerchairs
- Compatible with minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- This lift series is complete with fully powered lifting and folding.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
- Carries larger power scooters or power chairs with no modifications required.
- Self-tensioning, Q'Straint retractors/front and rear cradles
- Extra large 36" x39" aluminum deck/adjustable cradles extend up to 53" (optional, no charge item)
- License plate mount included
- Swing-away option available
- Class III or greater hitch required
Lifting Capacity400 lb
AccommodatesLarger power wheelchairs
Installed Weight102 lb
Platform Size36" x 39" adjustable cradle extends up to 53"
Hitch ClassIII or greater
IncludedAL107 hitch post AL123HD class III heavy duty hitch adapter License plate mount
Q'Straint retractors Front and rear wheel cradles
Available Option(s)Battery pack
License plate riser
No Accessories Available.
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“My husband’s scooter is on the wider side, so we were worried we wouldn’t be able to find a lift wide enough to carry it. But we were wrong! He loves how easy it is to guide his scooter onto the AL301XL platform.”
“I didn’t want any major modifications to my car and needed to keep as much cargo area as possible, so when I saw that all we needed was a hitch for the AL301XLHD added to our SUV, I was sold! Easy install, easy to use, very reliable. I couldn’t be happier.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)