Hoist Lift with Power Lift and Rotate
Sleek, slim, and secure, the AL425 and AL425HD are designed to solve your mobility device travel troubles. Easy-to-use and sturdy, this hoist lift series can be affixed to the cargo area of your vehicle so you can maintain use of your vehicle’s backup camera.
- The AL425 and 425HD are optimal for a variety of manual wheelchair, powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 400 lb or 450 lb (HD).
- Compatible with vans, SUVs, and trucks.
- This hoist lift series is complete with full power lifting and rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
with soft-touch buttons complete with
magnetic strip for easy storage –
wireless key fob available
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
- 30” of headroom required
- Offset post allows safe unloading on vehicle’s side
- Can be installed on either passenger or drive side
- Weather-resistant remote control (optional wireless key fog available)
Lifting capacity400 lbs
Installed Weight66 lbs
Arm Height30" - 41"
Arm Length23.5" - 33.5"
IncludedUniversal base adapter
PoweredPower lifting and rotation
Available OptionsBattery pack
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I have used my Harmar AL425 lift for several years with virtually no problems. It’s so easy to use. I can’t remember all the folks who have seen the lift and wanted to know more about it. My lift gives me the freedom I want.”
“Since getting my lift, I haven’t needed to use ramps to get my scooter in and out of my car like I had in the past. They took up so much room and took forever to set up. Now the AL425HD does the heavy lifting for me.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device