Premium Inside Lift with Power Lift, Rotate & Extend
Have a larger powerchair or scooter but worry that an inside hoist lift will take up too much room in your vehicle? Have no fear – this versatile, 3-axis lift is here. Optimal for most vans, SUVs, and trucks, the AL435 comes packed with fully powered lifting, boom extension, and rotation for effortless mobility device loading.
- The AL435 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 400 lb.
- Compatible with most SUVs, trucks, and vans; and enables you to maintain use of your vehicle’s backup camera.
- This hoist lift provides fully powered lifting, boom extension, and rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
control with soft-touch buttons
complete with magnetic strip for
easy storage – wireless key
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
- Fully powered lifting, boom extension, and rotation
- Simplified base fits in a smaller footprint
- Passenger or driver side installation
- Weather-resistant hand control
Lifting Capacity400 lbs
AccommodatesPower wheelchairs Scooters
Installed Weight76 lbs
Arm Length21” – 32”
Arm Height21" - 43"
IncludedUniversal base adaptor
Available Option(s)Battery pack
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“We wanted a lift that would fit in our minivan and be easy for us to operate when loading and unloading my husband’s scooter. The AL435 was our first choice, we are able to retain use of the second row of seats, which is nice when we have our grandkids.”
“I was so happy to have a lift option that let me load my scooter inside my vehicle because I love my backup camera. This AL435 accommodates my vehicle, scooter, and lifestyle perfectly.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device