Tailgater 3-Axis Truck Lift
The AL435T was specifically designed to lift most manual wheelchairs, scooters, and powerchairs into virtually any pickup truck! Complete with fully powered lifting, rotating, and extension, this tailgate lift is here to help you take your mobility device wherever life takes you.
- The AL435T is optimal for manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 400 lb.
- Compatible with most trucks.
- This hoist lift provides fully powered lifting, boom extension, and rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
control with soft-touch buttons
complete with magnetic strip for
easy storage – wireless key
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
- Folding arm
- Unique offset arm with power extension
- Reaches 43” to curb or over 24” tailgate
- Passenger side installation only
Lifting capacity400 lbs
Installed weight81 lbs
Arm Length31" - 42"
Arm Height32" - 43"
Included AccessoriesFolding arm
Universal base adapter
Available OptionsBattery pack
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“My uncle’s truck is his life, so when he got his scooter, we were worried that he’d struggle too much getting his scooter onto this truck bed. But then our dealer recommended the AL435T and we were so grateful. Just what he needs when he wants to go out.”
“My mom has always wanted a truck, but she wasn’t sure how she’d get my dad’s wheelchair into the bed when he goes out with her. The AL435T is awesome for both of them. Dad can easily operate the remote control and Mom guides his wheelchair out while the hoist does all the heavy lifting.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device