Automatic Universal Powerchair Lift
Swing-away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer
Easy, simple, and practically hands-free securement! Harmar understands the importance of having quick, easy securement for your powerchair when on-the-go. The padded hold-down arm keeps your powerchair secured during travel without requiring any modifications to your mobility device.
- The AL560 and 560XL are optimal for virtually all the most popular powerchairs up to 350 lb.
- Compatible with minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- This lift series is complete with fully powered lifting and folding.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
and key lock
and platform skins
- Lifts/transports a variety of rear, mid, and front wheel drive powerchairs up to 350 lb
- Platform size of 26.25” x 38.5” with adjustable platform
- Secure mobility device with padded hold-down arm and wheel cradles
- Platform wheel cradles adjust to provide a snug, custom fit
- License plate mount included
- Swing-away option available
Lifting capacity350 lb
Installed weight89 lb
Platform Size26.25" x 38.5" adjustable platform
Hitch ClassII or greater
IncludedAL107 hitch post
AL123 class III hitch adapter
License plate mount
SecurementPadded hold-down arm
Available Option(s)Battery pack
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“My husband’s powerchair is quite large, so when we found the AL560XL, we were thrilled. He loves sight-seeing and bird watching, so now I don’t struggle getting his powerchair into the car and he can truly enjoy his time with nature.”
“I’m my mom’s caregiver and when she upgraded to a bigger powerchair, we were at a loss – the lift she had been using no longer worked for us. But finding an upgrade was so easy and she was so happy to be able to enjoy her freedom again.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)