Hybrid Platform Lift
Save space in your garage and keep your rearview camera in use with Harmar’s AL6000 or AL6000HD hybrid lift. Complete with powerhouse lifting capabilities, this hybrid vehicle lift is optimal for lifting most powerchairs or scooters and safely transporting your mobility device in your vehicle’s cargo area.
- The AL6000 and AL6000HD are optimal for virtually all powerchairs and scooters up to 350 lb or 400 lb (HD).
- Compatible with most minivans, SUVs, and vans.
- This lift series offers transportation for your mobility device inside your vehicle’s cargo area, securing the powerchair or scooter with either 4 cam buckles (AL6000) or a padded hold-down arm (AL6000HD).
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
(optional on AL6000
and standard on
- Carries virtually all standard power chairs and scooters
- Allows continued use of second row seating; no drilling required in most vehicles
- Remote hand control
Lifting Capacity350 lb
Installed weight160 lb
Platform Size28.5" x 38"
28.5" x 45" (with 7" wheel cradle)
Securement4 cam buckles
Available OptionsBattery pack
4 self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors
Wheel cradle Wireless key fob
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“The AL6000HD was the perfect solution. Keeping my power chair protected from the elements during transport was very important to us. And the hold-down arm makes it easy for us to use!”
“I was so excited to find a lift that works with my car and scooter and allows me to continue using my back up camera.”
“We have a very tight garage space as it is, so the AL6000 was the perfect choice for us. We can continue to protect our car by parking in the garage as well as protect my wife’s powerchair while we travel since it sits inside out SUV.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hybrid lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while the lift operates
- Tie-Down Straps: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end to increase tension (self-retracting strap upgrades are available)