Crew Cab 150 Speed
Effortlessly load your manual wheelchair, scooter, or powerchair of up to 135 lb into your crew cab truck with the AL815CC hoist lift. Designed specifically for crew cab trucks, this lift offer fully powered lifting and rotation for easy mobility device transportation.
- The AL815CC is optimal for manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 135 lb.
- Compatible with most crew cab trucks.
- This hoist lift provides fully powered lifting and rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
control with soft-touch buttons
complete with magnetic strip for
easy storage – wireless key
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
- Twice the speed of the AL825CC
- Longer arm for crew cabs (reduced capacity)
- Delivers chair close to driver or passenger side door
- Powered lifting and rotation
- Only two motors to control with remote hand control
- Mounts on either side of vehicle
- Docking device included
- New Hand Control
- AccommodatesManual wheelchair, scooters, and powerchairs
- Lifting Capacity135 lb (61 kg)
- Installed Weight121 lb (55 kg)
- PoweredFully powered lifting & rotation
- Arm Height34” – 41”
- Arm Length49.25” – 67”
- SecurementDocking device
- Available OptionsBattery pack, wireless remote, custom adapters
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“My brother loves to join me when I go fishing, but it was so tough getting his powerchair into my truck. I was recommended the AL815CC and it’s so much easier getting his chair onto the bed. Now, it’s so easy for him to join me when I go out to the park.”
“My niece and I used to love going to the playground when I get to babysit, but when I first got my scooter, it was a real challenge getting it in and out of the truck. The AL815CC is so easy to use and I love that it’s made enjoying time with my niece outside much simpler.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device