Crew Cab 225 HD
Does your scooter, manual wheelchair, or powerchair need a lift into your crew cab truck? Look no further. The AL825CC was designed to help load and secure mobility devices weighing up to 225 lb so you can hit the road and enjoy your independence with minimal hassle!
- The AL825CC is optimal for manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 225 lb.
- Compatible with most crew cab trucks.
- This hoist lift provides fully powered lifting and rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
control with soft-touch buttons
complete with magnetic strip for
easy storage – wireless key
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
- Hoists and loads mobility devices close to driver or passenger side door, depending on the lift install location
- Fully powered lifting and rotation
- In-cab remote control extension included
- AccommodatesManual wheelchair, scooters, and powerchairs
- Lifting Capacity225 lb (102 kg)
- Installed Weight121 lb (54 kg)
- PoweredFully powered lifting & rotation
- Adjustable Height34” – 41”
- Adjustable LengthAdjustable Length
- SecurementDocking device
- Available OptionsBattery pack, wireless remote, custom adapters
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“We were so relieved the have had this over the summer – my grandchildren and their friends love using my truck bed to lounge around and watch the 4th of July fireworks. There’s a festival, too, which I need my scooter for. So, we got the best of both worlds: the AL825CC fits perfectly in the corner of my truck bed so they can still sit up there for fireworks and I can easily load and unload my scooter for the festivities.”
“I accidentally damaged my dad’s truck when trying to get his wheelchair back into the bed – bit off more than I could chew lifting it – and so that was the final straw. We found an awesome Harmar dealer who installed and taught us how to use the AL825CC. Now Dad lets me near his truck again and he can easily get our and around.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device