Pickup 350 HD
Heavy-duty mobility devices have nothing on the AL835. Safely and smoothly load your scooter, manual wheelchair, or powerchair into your truck’s bed with minimal effort. The hoist lift will do the heavy lifting! Complete with fully powered lifting and rotation, this high-capacity truck lift can help you transport virtually any mobility device weighing up to 350 lb.
- The AL835 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 350 lb.
- Compatible with most trucks.
- This hoist lift provides fully powered lifting and rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
control with soft-touch buttons
complete with magnetic strip for
easy storage – wireless key
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
- Lifts and secures your mobility device close to the driver or passenger side of your truck, depending on the install location
- Complete with fully powered lifting and rotation
- Offset base mounting is great for fitting tightly into your truck’s sidewall and fender walls
- Comes with dashboard-mounted on/off switch
- Designed with a dual-strapped hook to prevent your mobility device from spinning while loading and unloading
Lifting Capacity350 lb
Installed Weight116 lb
Adjustable Length28.75" - 46.5"
Adjustable Height34" - 41"
Included AccessoriesUniversal base adapter
Available OptionsBattery pack
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I’m terrible with technology, so I was apprehensive when a hoist lift was introduced to the picture. But this AL835 is easy-peasy to use and helps me get my scooter everywhere I need to be without any trouble.”
“I recently had this AL835 installed on my pickup truck for my clients, many of whom need mobility devices when going out. I love it. It’s versatile, accommodates every mobility device I’ve had to transport thus far. Great!”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device