OUTDOOR ACCESS SOLUTIONS
To help you come and go as you please with ease
HIGHLANDER II VERTICAL PLATFORM LIFT
From 4’ to 14’, the new Highlander II design is an outstanding choice for at-home and commercial access challenges. This reliable VPL series is more dependable and easier to use, service, and troubleshoot, bringing you the freedom to come and go from your home.
- Lifting capacity of 750 lb (340 kg)
- Guardian System’s four LED lights provide continual performance feedback
- ReadyUPS optional battery backup system provides a minimum of 5 complete up-down cycles in the event of a blackout
- Easy operation with Big Blue Paddle buttons
Get all your questions answered by your trusted
Our friendly and knowledgeable dealers serve communities in all 50 states.
Speak with your local dealer today!
Every home and situation is unique – and Harmar has your back. We offer threshold and portable ramps in a variety of sizes and dimensions. From aluminum to rubber, learn more about which will be best for you.
- Threshold ramps are available in rubber or metal, non-slip materials
- Weight-bearing capacity ranges from 600 lb to 850 lb, depending on the ramp model
A modular ramp may be a great option to help you get in and out of your home easily without needing to exit your mobility device. Each is assembled to specifically fit your property and needs.
- Modular ramps are custom-built to provide easy entrance/exit to and from your home
- Weight-bearing capacity up to 850 lb (385 kg)
Skip the steps outside your home with an outside curved or straight stairlift! Buckle up and enjoy the ride to and from your door. Whether you need something simple and straight like the SL350OD or something made specifically for stairs with curves like our Helix curved stairlift, we have you covered.
- SL350OD is designed with a durable aluminum track and marine-grade vinyl seating
- Helix is fabricated in Sarasota, FL to perfectly fit your unique stairway
- SL350OD operates on standard 115V AC household current