SL600 Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift
The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 11” of staircase width.
Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track.
Pinnacle's patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 40 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants!
The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 11” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, 1 person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)
- Made in the USA
- Also Available, the SL600S Pinnacle Signature with upgraded upholstery and signature seat.
- Weight capacity 350 lbs (160kg)
- Electrical requirements 115 VAC
- Operation power 24V DC Battery
- Travel distance 16 ft is standard; lengths available up to 75 ft
- Speed 17-21 ft/minute
- Incline limits 27 – 52 degrees
- Drive system Polymer worm/worm-rack
- Motor output speed at rated load 62 rpm
- Motor output torque at rated load 18 lb ft
- Motor output amps at rated load 14 Amps
- Track (rail) type Extruded aluminum
- Average return trips per charge 20 – 40 (varies with load, length)
- Switchable arms (Left or right hand operation) Yes
- Need to open chassis to install or change sides No