DW100 Ascent Dumbwaiter
Unlike other dumbwaiters that are built like mini-elevators—with complex pulley systems, guide rails and traveling control cables—the Ascent comes complete. The entire drive system is pre-installed on the underside of the car, with the car’s chassis/trolley pre-installed on a section of the track.
On-site installation is as simple as connecting sections of track, securing the drive cable to the header, and wiring the controls and interlocks. That can cut up to a full day of installation time compared to other dumbwaiters.
The proven Ascent drive train system rides on a single extruded-aluminum track to eliminate the time and cost of assembling complex multi-channel rail systems. Plus, the simplified wiring of the cable-drum drive system is an integral part of the car.
The Ascent offers superb performance for years to come. No wonder we can guarantee it with the best warranty in the business.
- Fast, easy installation
- Comes with car & drive system pre-mounted on the track
- Cable drive system pre-installed on car
- No pulleys to install
- A single, simplified rail system
- Easy plug 'n play wiring
- Proven-reliable drive system
- Made in the USA
- Capacity 100 lbs. (Available up to 200 lbs.) (45 kg up to 91 kg)
- Motor 1/2 HP, 90 VDC
- Electric Supply 115 VAC grounded circuit (220V Optional)
- Car Inner Dimensions Standard 20" W x 20" D x 30" H; Optional 24" W x 24" D x 30" H and 30" W x 30" D x 36" H
- Travel Up to 32'
- Speed 24 fpm for 100 lbs. (45 kg.) unit; 20 fpm for 150 lbs. (68 kg) and 200 lbs. units (91 kg.)
- Controls Call/Send controls, 24V
- Stops 2, 3 or 4
- Interior Finish Car interior and bi-parting doors feature a durable ivory powder coat finish. Stainless steel option also available.
- Track Extruded aluminum
- Control Push button call-send control, 24-volt
- Cable Aircraft cable rated at 1,800 lbs. breaking strength
- Designed to meet ASME standards A17.1 Part 7
- ETL Listed 3148125
- Brochure (596 KB)