Privacy and Policy
At Harmar, ensuring your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our policy on online information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
Information We Gather
When you visit Harmars web site, our server automatically logs some information about your visit:
- The URL of the referring web site
- Type of browser you are using
- Country from which you are accessing the Internet
- Time and date of your visit
- Length of visit
- Pages viewed
We use this information to learn about our visitors as a group – not about you as an individual. This information helps us identify overall usage patterns and trends on the site. Additionally, we may use this information for any of the following purposes:
- Identify how much traffic various areas of the site receive
- Identify peak and off-usage times and days
- Identify which other Web Sites send visitors to our site
- Determine the number of visitors from various locations
- Optimize the site for common browsers used to access the site
- The above information is used by software programs on our web site to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, identify what information is of most and least interest, determine technical design specifications, monitor system performance, and help us make our site more useful to visitors.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
When you submit a question or request information to Contact Us, we may ask for your name, postal address, e-mail address or phone number. We collect this information to most effectively route your message to the appropriate support staff member in order to provide you a reply or send you the information you request. This information is not used for any other purpose and is not shared with outside parties.
The online Dealer Application is submitted via a secure web page. The information provided is used to process your dealer application and determine credit terms, if requested. The dealer application is also available to download and submit via fax or mail.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send an email to [email protected]