Universal Inside-Outside Lift
If you need a lightweight lift and want to maintain use of your vehicle’s backup camera, look no further. The AL065 is a hitch-mounted hoist lift designed to help you guide your manual wheelchair, small powerchair, or scooter safely inside your vehicle. When finished, easily disassemble the two-piece lift and you’re ready to be on your way!
- The AL065 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, small powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 200 lb.
- Compatible with a variety of sedans, minivans, SUVs, vans, and trucks.
- This hitch-mounted hoist lift is complete with powered lifting and manual rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
manual wheelchair, small scooter,
or powerchair to the hoist
- Lightweight and compact
- Heaviest component is 23 lb
- Powered lifting with manual rotation
- No scooter or powerchair modifications required
- Remote control is included
AccommodatesManual wheelchairs, Small powerchairs, Scooters
Lifting capacity200 lb
Installed Weight63 lb
PoweredManual rotation, Powered lifting
Hitch ClassII or greater
Adjustable Length23” – 34”
Included AccessoriesAL123 class III hitch adapter
Available OptionsBattery pack
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“My lift is one of the best products I’ve bought in a long time. I used to get so tired after struggling to get my scooter into my car. Now, I can make sure it’s safe and sound in my trunk without huffing and puffing.”
“I used to have to rely on my daughter to help me get my husband’s powerchair into the car. Then, she found us this lift! It’s easy to use, sturdy, and reliable. I couldn’t ask for anything more.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device