Pickup 225 Speed
Speedy, but secure, the AL825 hoist lift offers two times the lifting speed of heavy-duty models. This lift was designed to accommodate manual wheelchairs, scooters, and powerchairs weighing up to 210 lb and offers fully powered lifting and rotation for easier use!
- The AL825 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, powerchairs, and scooters weighing up to 210 lb.
- Compatible with most trucks.
- This hoist lift provides fully powered lifting and rotation.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
control with soft-touch buttons
complete with magnetic
strip for easy storage –
wireless key fob available
manual wheelchair, scooter,
or powerchair to the lift
- Lifts and secures your mobility device close to the driver or passenger side of your truck, depending on the install location
- Complete with fully powered lifting and rotation
- Offset base mounting is great for fitting tightly into your truck’s sidewall and fender walls
- Comes with dashboard-mounted on/off switch
- Designed with a dual-strapped hook to prevent your mobility device from spinning while loading and unloading
Lifting Capacity210 lb
Installed Weight116 lb
Arm Length28.75" - 46.5"
Adjustable Height34" - 41"
Small power wheelchairs
Included AccessoriesUniversal base adapter
Available OptionsBattery pack
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“So easy to use – and safe! I feel confident driving around with my scooter on my truck bed beside my AL825.”
“I never thought I would need a scooter, never mind a scooter lift to get it onto my truck. Thankfully, I got the lift with my scooter, was taught how to use it the day of install, and never looked back. Love my AL825.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
Hoist lifts require the users to have specific capabilities in order to safely and properly operate the lift. This includes:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Model AL435T requires ability to walk to front of the vehicle once device is stowed
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device to mobility device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the handheld control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
- May require bending over or kneeling, adequate hand dexterity, as well as balance and strength to attach the docking device