Swing away option available! Please confirm your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer
How can you easily transport your mobility scooter or powerchair while keeping your vehicle’s cargo area clear? The AL300-FULL is easily installed onto your SUV, truck, van, or minivan with little to no vehicle modifications. If a scooter to powerchair upgrade is in the future, the AL300-FULLmay be best for you. With three securement options, this lift offers unmatched flexibility!
- The AL300-FULL is optimal for most mobility scooters and powerchairs weighing up to 350 lb.
- Compatible with many SUVs, trucks, vans, and minivans.
- This lift series is complete with full powered lifting and folding capabilities.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
- Carries small scooters and powerchairs
- Multiple securement options including the adaptable hold-down foot (scooters only), hold-down arm (powerchairs only), and Ratchet Straps
- No scooter modifications required
- Lifting capacity350 lb
- Accommodates• Power wheelchairs
- Installed weight73 lb
- Platform Size30.25" x 42"
- Hitch ClassII or greater
- PoweredFully powered
- Included• License plate mount
• Wheel chocks
- Securement• Hold-down arm
• Hold-down foot
• Retractable strap kit
- Available Options• Battery pack
• License plate riser
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“I thought this was clever – the lift. My husband will need a powerchair in the near future and I was worried I’d need to purchase another lift when that time comes. But this AL300-FULL will allow us to transition between devices without worrying about getting a new lift.”
“Can’t believe I was lucky enough to find a lift this reliable. Easy install, got to keep my cargo area, easy to use. Two thumbs-up.”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)