Swing away option available! Please confirm with your car’s compatibility with your Harmar dealer
Struggling with your scooter or powerchair is a thing of the past with the AL300 or AL300HD! This hitch-mounted lift series is here to help you hit the road and reclaim your freedom. The Stars-N-Stripes platform not only provides a patriotic embellishment, but also helps protect your mobility device from debris while on the road.
- The AL300 and AL300HD are optimal for scooters and powerchairs up to 350 lb or 400 lb (for HD).
- Compatible with minivans, SUVs, trucks, and vans.
- This lift series is complete with fully powered lifting and folding.
Assembled in the USA
Dealers in all 50 States
raise and lower the
platform with ease.
- Carries virtually all scooters AND power chairs
- 4 - Self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors
- Stars -N- Stripes Aluminum Deck
- No scooter or power chair modifications
- License plate mount included
- Swing-Away option available
Lifting capacity350 lb
Installed weight80 lb
Platform Size26" x 39" adjustable cradle extends up to 46"
Hitch ClassII or greater
IncludedAL107 hitch post
AL123 class III hitch adapter
Securement4 self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors
Rear wheel cradle
Available OptionsBattery pack
License plate riser
Available Documents & Literature
Check Vehicle Compatibility
Select your vehicle's year, make and model.
Get assistance from your local knowledgeable
Consultations are available over the phone, online, or in person.
“Love the lift! I don’t have to struggle to put my husband’s scooter into our trunk anymore – now he can join me for a stroll around the park.”
“I drove two hours to get to a theme park with my wife’s powerchair on the AL300HD. This was the first time we could meet the grandkids for a fun day without struggling with her chair.”
“I worried I wouldn’t have room to park in the garage with the AL300 on my SUV – but I was wrong! We were taught how to operate the lift and fold it right up when it’s not in use. Big, happy surprise!”
Factors to Consider before Making a Decision
While hitch-mounted lifts require little-to-no work while operating the lift, there are certain steps that must be completed in order to ensure your mobility device is secured for travel.
- Walking from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back again
- Standing up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Steer or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Insert the key and rotate it 90 degrees to turn on and activate the lift
- Apply pressure to hold the up/down toggle switch while the lift operates
- For Retractors: Connect the hook to location on mobility device and pull strap end or turn knob to increase tension (single and dual-hand retractors available)